- Maine Reckoning: Our first podcast explores Black lives in Maine a year after the murder of George FloydEpisode one features Dustin Ward, a racial justice and reconciliation advocate who also serves on the New Gloucester town select board.
- Help needed! Maine tourism faces too much business and too little staffAs vacationers continue to flood the state, the labor shortage plaguing the nation is causing businesses to confront wage and housing problems.
- COVID rapid tests can be scarce, yet holidays approachWearing ‘layers’ against the virus is highly recommended — led by being vaccinated. But the U.S lags in testing, and that’s one of the safeguards.
- Meredith Strang Burgess: During season of giving, keep Maine in mindHigh-profile marketing executive notes that Maine’s community-based organizations – who serve our neighbors – need help, too.
- How far will we go to halt rising temperatures?The Glasgow summit, utility rate hikes show the high cost of fighting climate change and who profits.