- The tide is turningWith climate policy central to the incoming presidential administration, Maine can expect more federal support to implement its new Climate Action Plan.
- Maine begins search for new public defense director, approves rule changesAfter a decade at the helm, John Pelletier will step away from his role as executive director of the Maine Commission on Indigent Legal Services on Dec. 11. There will be a national search to find his replacement while the commission presses forward with a major overhaul to its rules and qualifications for attorneys.
- Chasing Maine: The QuarantineAs the coronavirus pandemic relentlessly continues, producer Roger McCord documents his experience with a 14-day quarantine mandate — and one version of how to deal with isolation.
- Finding holiday gratitude in the time of COVIDChairs at the table may be missing, and some for good, but a focus on remembering the good times, the good things, can get us through the holidays.
- Making way for ducksIn an anxious age, a backyard flock can reconnect us to the wisdom inherent in nature.