- Introducing The Maine MonitorAfter publishing as Pine Tree Watch for eight years, the Maine Center for Public Interest Reporting has adopted The Maine Monitor as its new editorial brand.
- Navigating number fatigue: How to understand COVID-19 in MaineWith numerous ways to track the coronavirus, four experts weigh in on the metrics that paint the clearest picture of the pandemic in Maine and the rest of the country
- The habitat of homeA new book by a noted insect researcher outlines how a collective effort among property owners could help restore ecological health
- Public Health Notebook: Funding is ‘scarce’ to stabilize Maine’s economy after pandemicA committee on economics created by the governor lists 11 focus areas but underscores that Maine’s financial stability depends on further federal action.
- Coronavirus in Maine: Daily HeadlinesA compilation of top stories about the pandemic from The Maine Monitor’s media partners across Maine.