- Flagpole park developers warn that proposed moratorium endangers projectDevelopment company behind proposal to build $1 billion park in Columbia Falls warns a town moratorium would be “devastating” to the project.
- These are the highest earners at Maine’s private colleges and universitiesAn examination of the highest paid employees at Maine’s private higher ed institutions.
- Maine weatherization contractors race to hire and expand as demand boomsRegistered contractors are on pace to insulate twice as many houses this year as last, with wait times now close to three months thanks to state incentives and soaring oil prices.
- Water commission recommends another commissionThe commission’s topline recommendation was to establish a new, “more focused” commission to address the old commission’s “unresolved work.”
- Women in aquaculture: Yarmouth resident Amanda MoeserPart 1 of a project analyzing gender in Maine and New Hampshire’s aquaculture industry through visual storytelling.