- The Wonderful Life of Bob BahreHe could be blunt, he could be forceful, but the man who owned Oxford Plains Speedway and New Hampshire Motor Speedway also left memories of a Secret Santa whose generosity knew no bounds.
- For Bob Bahre, collecting classic cars never got oldThe legendary Oxford racetrack owner had a passion, building an extensive collection. But it was never about driving them. It was always about the hunt, the chase and the delight of the purchase.
- The political origins of Dale Crafts in Maine’s battle against LGBTQ rightsDale Crafts, center, running against incumbent Democrat Jared Golden in the 2nd District, believes further protections for LGBTQ people are not needed and a federal law would be offering special rights.
- Driving seemed inescapable until it wasn’tWork commutes have declined during the pandemic, but Maine needs to log even fewer vehicle miles to meet the state’s climate goals.
- The Maine Monitor claims 29 awards at annual Maine Press Association conferenceThe haul includes 14 first-place awards, including nine in the weekly writing division. Monitor staffers Samantha Hogan and Meg Robbins were among the night’s big winners.