- There are more devices in Mainers’ lives than ever. No one knows where they end up.Fifteen years into what has been hailed as one of the nation’s best e-waste recycling programs, many questions remain.
- Baby bottles to Brandon gear: Republican PAC hauls in cash from small donorsAfter a raffle that ends today, The Dinner Table PAC will have raised close to, or more than, $100,000.
- Twenty defendants, previously turned away, given new reporting dates at York jailDefense lawyers during online court hearing argued it may be too late, that their clients were treated illegally.
- Donor support helped the Monitor break story about COVID and a local jailAndrew Howard’s article about the York County Jail turning inmates away didn’t happen easily. In the end, the truth came out.
- Hiding in plain sight: How plastics inflame the climate crisisThe plastic industry could soon surpass coal in greenhouse gas emissions. Yet, its growing climate impact is largely unnoticed.