Subscribe to our newsletter
Start receiving the latest stories and updates from The Maine Monitor in your inbox.
- Lawyer withdraws from nearly 200 cases after not complying with billing investigationIn a scathing court motion, Amy Fairfield accused the Maine Commission on Indigent Legal Services of launching a “targeted campaign” against her law firm.
- Chasing Maine: Indomitable SpiritFabi and Fartun have shown remarkable strength and fortitude as they pursue their goal of graduation and becoming nurses.
- Taking the future into their own handsYouth activists, encouraged by the passage of a pioneering mandate, are leading the state and nation toward fossil fuel divestment.
- To respect our nation, respect its institutionsNot everyone agrees with every court decision, whether on a state or federal level, but verdicts must be accepted to protect our shared values.
- Chasing Maine: The RewindTake a look back at our favorite moments from the first 10 months of Chasing Maine — a 2021 New England Emmy nominee.